Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Change is Coming!!!

Lot's of changes are coming our way and I have to say I am starting to get a little excited. I finish out my teaching job next week and will start June 1st as a full time Nurse Practitioner in an ER. My baby boy is about to turn five in a few days (this one, not so excited about), and soon we will have another little angel to share birthday's and holidays with.

I have been down for the last week or so and don't really know why, but I now feel like I have a renewed spirit. Last night Mike worked a double (24 hour shift) so it was just Manning and I in bed. I laid there and pretended to be asleep as his little eyes were scrunched close and he was quietly praying. It was just the sweetest thing ever. I am so thankful for all the Lord has given me. He hears the prayers of the little ones and answers them faithfully.

1 comment:

  1. I told Kevin tonight I might have to travel to ET with you so I can protect you. Lets see how fast this adoption will go. If its taking a while hopefull i have enough vacation saved up.

    ReplyDelete

Africa '07

Africa '07
Zambia

About Me

My photo
This blog is to supplement material taught in the musculo-skeletal section of Adult Health Nursing. Many resources are available including research based evidence practice guidelines and live links.