Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cambria Mehret Broscious

We have a name. Mike researched names for hours the other day. He looked at tons of African Princess' names. Most he couldn't pronounce. He really wanted to name the baby a "C" name because he feels bad that everyone has a "M" name except for cole. So he found Cambria and I love it. The name means "Beautiful Life" and Mehret means "Mercy". Now we just need it to be official, come on court date!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful name. Love it. Now the way you pronaunce that name is like the Germans and like the Americans. That is how I got Amira's name. I researched hours and hours and hers is an african name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Deanne! We need to get together soon! I am moving back to WV and will be working in Morgantown. You need to meet this pickle of a daughter I have. She is just wonderful! I can't wait for your little angel to get here!

    ReplyDelete

Africa '07

Africa '07
Zambia

About Me

My photo
This blog is to supplement material taught in the musculo-skeletal section of Adult Health Nursing. Many resources are available including research based evidence practice guidelines and live links.