Saturday, February 21, 2009
We lost our baby :(
Well, you may have noticed that I have removed the baby ticker from the side of my page. I was 11 weeks pregnant and found out this past Thursday that the baby has no heartbeat now. We saw the baby and heartbeat three weeks ago, but I had been feeling weird so went in to be checked. We are having a tough time dealing right now. To make it even worse, the baby hasn't passed, so now I sit and wait knowing that our baby is inside of me still not alive, this is the hardest to deal with. We had just put our adoption on hold three weeks ago because I thought things were progressing well. I don't know what we are going to do now. Not sure if I ever want to try again and not sure about adoption right now either. Guess I am just depressed right now though. I am praying that this baby will pass this week sometime so that I won't need a D & C. Please keep us all in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Africa '07
Zambia
About Me
- Deanne
- This blog is to supplement material taught in the musculo-skeletal section of Adult Health Nursing. Many resources are available including research based evidence practice guidelines and live links.

Deanne , i am so sorry :(
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are in my thoughts. This is always sad. I lost 2 babies from miscarriage also and I know the empty feeling.
Take care .
hugs
Chris
So sorry Deanne, really I am. I know this yucky feeling still today when I lost my twins back in 1997 over 10 years ago at just about 12 weeks. Know that I have been praying for you and can feel you pain, sweetheart. I really am sorry. There is nothing anybody or anything can cease your pain. The will take a long time of healing. Love you so much.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry, Deanne. I hope you find some clarity in the coming weeks. Shout out over to Wallman Hall if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteYou know I am thinking of you, my friend.
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry. MY heart goes out to you and your family. I will pray for you. Thisis hard. I pray you are wrapped in love... cocoon and wait.
ReplyDeleteHugs....