Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Mission Conference
Cole (the soon to be 11 year old) and I are leaving Sunday after church to spend four day's at a mission's conference. I am so excited, since mission work is my passion and I am also excited to share this time with Cole. He was the baby for seven year's until Manning came along and we haven't had any time together one on one for a long time. He is probably the child of mine with the biggest heart for helping other's and I think this will be great for him. We are staying in a cabin with our preacher and his family. I was going to go alone, but then remembered Cole's birthday fell on the Wens. I was going to be gone. I missed his birthday last year because I was in Africa and I really didn't want to miss it again. So I talked him into going with me (ha ha suckerrubberneck!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Africa '07
Zambia
About Me
- Deanne
- This blog is to supplement material taught in the musculo-skeletal section of Adult Health Nursing. Many resources are available including research based evidence practice guidelines and live links.

No comments:
Post a Comment