

Whoah! is all I can say about "Boss" our new puppy. I love him dearly already, but I think I was somewhat mislead by the breeder. But what can you expect when you buy a puppy over the phone and depend on the breeder to pick the right puppy for you. I had been looking for around six months for a border collie and couldn't find any even within driving distance. They all seem to be in the mid-west. Well, Boss is the biggest titty baby I have ever seen in my life. I have never met a pup (he is 12 weeks) so timid and afraid of everything. He has been home for a week now and is just starting to get off the couch for longer than two seconds. Any noise and he jumps, any sudden movement and he is spooked. I was having to carry him into the yard to use the bathroom because he was too afraid to even go outside. We are making progress, but it is slow, really slow. I was hoping to do agility and freestyle frisbee with him, but not sure he will ever get to that point. He is even afraid of toys or balls. Well, at least he's sweet, to humans anyway :(

you crack me up with your dog. That was hillarious how he jumped out of the window while we were talking. What a crazy dog. But he is utterly cute. You at least have the patience to put up with him.
ReplyDelete