
We have been waiting for this movie to come out FOREVER!!!!! This was my favorite cartoon when I was little. We didn't make it to the theatre, or actually I should say we have tried the indoor theatre three times with Manning and I swore I wouldn't take him again until he is at least six. So for his birthday, I bought him the DVD collection of the old cartoons. He loves them. Mike hates them! He never watched the cartoon when he was little and swears it is the stupidest cartoon he has ever seen. We have been collecting all the cars, you name it we have them. And now finally, I picked Manning up from Pre-school today and we drove straight to Wal-Mart. We are watching it right now. Excitement is at an all time high at the Broscious house right now. I know, we need a life:)

No comments:
Post a Comment