Thursday, September 18, 2008

Book Review









The book I mentioned below, "Reckless Faith", arrived today. Amazing, I ordered it Tuesday around 5PM. They said it would be here today, and although I doubted that reality, it made it here TODAY! I was on the back porch and heard the familiar diesal engine of the UPS Truck, ran through the house and there it was! I have already read 3/4 of the book and IT IS AWESOME!!!

Also, Aimee, read your comment and thanks so much for the link. Pretty sad we work on the same campus and yet have never met. We are literally two minutes from each other on a daily basis and we talk to each other through a blog. Kinda odd, don't you think? Maybe we can do lunch some day as long as you have the baby with you so I can kiss on her:)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it kind of crazy. :)
    I would love to do lunch. And, Brynly is always available for some extra lovin'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Africa '07

Africa '07
Zambia

About Me

My photo
This blog is to supplement material taught in the musculo-skeletal section of Adult Health Nursing. Many resources are available including research based evidence practice guidelines and live links.