Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How could anyone not give this cutie a stamp?



Poor little thing! He has gotten a stamp on his hand every day so far at school, that is until today. The first thing he said when I picked him up was " I was a bad boy today and didn't get a stamp" He was practically in tears. I asked him what he did and he said " I didn't do anything right today". That just breaks my heart. I told him I was sure he did lot's of things right today and just because he made a mistake, that he is still loved sooooo much. I asked him if he learned from his mistake, and he said "yes". Now what did he do? He poked a little boy in the back while they were watching Blue's Clue's. OK, so first of all why were they watching Blue's clue's at school and second of all, it's not like he bit the kid or pinched him, he poked him to get his attention for goodness sake. He said he would never poke another pre-schooler again and we went to Wal-Mart and bought Speed Racer The Movie. I am so hard on him:)

Last night he was talking to me while we were laying in bed (yes, he still sleeps in bed with Mommy and Daddy) the conversation went something like this:

Manning-I alway's good in school mommy
Me- good I am proud of you, I know you are a good boy
Manning- I never get in twouble
Me- I am so glad
Manning- OK, so I got in trouble once de other day.
Me- what did you get in trouble for?
Manning- I frew mables in de air and one went into de fis tank ( this is his lingo)
Me- Oh my! Were there any fish in the tank?
Manning- Yeah, but they still live!

And he still got a stamp that day, guess the poking thing really did it!!! God love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Africa '07

Africa '07
Zambia

About Me

My photo
This blog is to supplement material taught in the musculo-skeletal section of Adult Health Nursing. Many resources are available including research based evidence practice guidelines and live links.