Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Drowning in sickiness!!!!

Yes, I said sickiness :( Blah! Blah! Blah!

Man I don't think our household has been this sick ever. So Cambria has recovered pretty much, she is up to 18.4 lbs, the little chunker, in size 4 diapers, and just rolled from front to back yesterday for the first time for her MAN. Hubby had her yesterday when she did it and he just happens to be the love of her life. It's so weird, all the boys have always been gaga over me, not her she is a little diva that adores her Daddy. She must have felt sorry for me that I didn't get to see this first so she repeated the performance after I came home for work.

The Little man who is 6 has been sick since last Saturday and this child never gets sick, I mean NEVER!!!!! Took him to the dr. today and he tested positive for flu B. Wish I handled the flu this well, unless his fever is rising he is still on the go and talking our heads off.

The 13 year old is sick also. I don't know what he has, I give up trying to diagnose. Probably a mild flu also even though he had the flu shot. Our Pediatrician told us today she is having tons of positive flu cultures even in kids that had the flu shot. I pray the little one doesn't now get the flu right after her pneumonia. She is too little for Tamiflu, but I am starting it, well because i am a Mom and as everyone knows, momma's just can't get sick. I don't have time !!!!!

The Ped. clinic has also had 75 positive pertussis (whooping cough) cases in children that were vaccinated. That is scary. The bugs are getting smarter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Africa '07

Africa '07
Zambia

About Me

My photo
This blog is to supplement material taught in the musculo-skeletal section of Adult Health Nursing. Many resources are available including research based evidence practice guidelines and live links.