I can't help but praise God everyday for my beautiful daughter that I know was handpicked by God especially for us. She is so much like us, it's hard to explain. After reading the recent post about new happenings in the adoption arena I especially thankful the little one came home when she did. I must be naive but I had no clue all of the wrong doings were going on. I know there is bound to be some corruption to a certain extent, but was totally shocked to read the accounts of baby finders going into the villages.
I am hiring a PI to investigate into C's past to be able to tell her about it and hopefully make contact with her birth mother. I know nothing about her past except that she was relinquished and they could not find the mother again.
Oh and back to the sickness. Well after the pneumonia, the older boys all had the flu, and now as of two days ago little miss does also. I was so worried since she just recently recovered from pneumonia but it looks like the prayers are working because she isn't nearly as bad as my youngest son was with it. What I don't understand is all the boys had flu shots. Our ped. said there were a ton of positive flu's lately in kids that had received the flu shot. And although I have been completely worn out and exhausted from caring for sick kids the past two weeks, I am grateful that we live in a country where I can call up a Dr. for advice, walk over to my medicine cabinet and pull out what we need. I think about what it would have been like for little miss if she had pneumonia or the flu in the orphanage. At 7 1/2 month's old, she was only 8 lbs, full of intestinal parasites and I'm sure had a weakened immune system. I am not sure she would have lived through this at the orphanage. So while I am sad they are sick, I am very glad she is sick in my arms where she is being loved on continuously.

God Bless you lead you with His Love & anointing.
ReplyDelete